“We live in an age of unparalleled opportunity for innovation.”
The book Running Lean, gives a systematic approach to make use of this age of innovation.
“Running lean is an ideal tool for … developers and programmers, and anyone who’s interested in starting a business project.”
We are using this blog to keep you up to date about what we have learned from bloggers and the world of blogging.
We hope it will trigger you, to participate. To reach that plan that works.
The “running lean” series on this blog will be a kind of thread that should link all that is learned together.
An outline of the focus points in the Running lean method:
- Finding a problem worth solving, then define a solution
- Engage your customers throughout the development cycle
- Continually test your product with smaller, faster iterations
- Build a feature, measure customer response, and validate/refute the direction
- Know when to “pivot” by changing your plans course
- Maximize your efforts for speed, learning and focus
- Learn the ideal time to raise your “big round” of funding
Are you a blogger? Join us for a 20 minute interview at http://www.aperfectblogpost.com.
We are not selling, we are learning.
A nice sketch that explains the Running Lean method.
photo credit: Jennie Faber via photopin cc